Crystal Palace v Hull City (12.00)
* If Hull lose today, they will be relegated. A draw will mean they will need to win their final match and hope Swansea lose heavily – a 7-goal swing in goal difference will be needed.
* But Hull have the worst away record in the division – just 6 points gained all season.
* Palace – who will be safe if they avoid defeat – haven’t beaten Hull in their last 3 attempts (2 losses)
* The Eagles are also on a scoring drought – no goals in 3 games.
* Hull don’t have a good recent record in the capital – losing 7 of their last 8 games to London-based sides.
West Ham United v Liverpool (2.15)
* The sides drew 2-2 earlier in the season.
* West Ham have won their last 3 home matches against the Reds, but they were all at Upton Park.
* West Ham are unbeaten in 5 matches with 2 wins.
* Liverpool meanwhile have won their last 3 away games.
* Liverpool need to win their final 2 matches to be guaranteed Champions League football next season.
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (4.30)
* United won 1-0 earlier in the season – the 32nd time they have defeated Spurs in the PL era.
* If Spurs avoid defeat they will have gone their final season at White Hart Lane unbeaten.
* United’s 25-match unbeaten run in the PL came to an end last time out against Arsenal.
* Spurs have the meanest defence in the PL – just 23 goals conceded.
* Spurs’ Harry Kane has scored against 23 of the 25 PL teams he’s faced – but he hasn’t found the net against United in 6 attempts.
The post All the factz and stats for the May 14 matches in the Premier League appeared first on Footballnewz.
The post All the factz and stats for the May 14 matches in the Premier League appeared first on Football Gifts Direct.
Source: Football Gifts Direct