Manchester City v Leicester City (12.30)
* Leicester were 4-2 winners at the King Power earlier in the season.
* Man City have lost just once in their last 14 matches.
* Leicester have won 7 of their last 10 matches.
* However, the Foxes have won just 2 away matches in their last 20.
* And City have lost at home once all season – although they have also drawn on 7 occasions at the Etihad.
AFC Bournemouth v Burnley
* Burnley ran out 3-2 winners in December against Bournemouth.
* Burnley are unbeaten in their last 7 matches against the Cherries – a run dating back to 1998 when both sides were in what is now League 1.
* Bournemouth have won 4 and drawn 4 of their last 10 PL matches.
* Burnley have won just 7 points away from home all season, but did win their last away fixture.
* A draw today will ensure Bournemouth’s best league finish in their 118-year history.
Middlesbrough v Southampton
* Saints won 1-0 earlier in the season against Boro, thanks to a cracker from Boufial.
* That match was one of 17 in which Boro have failed to score.
* Saints are also goal-shy at the moment – they haven’t won in 5 matches and have only scored in one of those.
* Boro have won once in their last 19 matches.
* Saints’ record of 13 clean sheets this season is the 4th best in the league.
Sunderland v Swansea City
* Swansea ran out 3-0 winners at the Liberty earlier in the season.
* The Stadium of Light isn’t exactly a fortress for the Black Cats – they’ve not won at home in their last 9 attempts.
* Swansea are unbeaten in 3 – their longest run without a loss of the season.
* The Swans haven’t kept a clean sheet away from home since the opening day of the season.
* Sunderland have an oddly rubbish home record against Swansea – just one win in 52 years, which came in 2012.
Stoke City v Arsenal (5.30)
* The Gooners won 3-1 at the Emirates earlier in the season.
* However, they haven’t beaten Stoke at the Bet365 Stadium in their last 6 attempts (3 losses)
* Arsenal have won 4 of their last 5 matches but only 2 of their last 7 away from home.
* Stoke are out of form – they’ve lost 5 of their last 9 matches with only 1 win.
* Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez is 1 goal away from completing a half-century of PL goals for the club.
The post All the factz and stats on today’s Premier League matches appeared first on Footballnewz.
The post All the factz and stats on today’s Premier League matches appeared first on Football Gifts Direct.
Source: Football Gifts Direct