Manchester City v Crystal Palace (12.30)
* City won 1-2 at Selhurst Park earlier in the season.
* This continued City’s recent domination of Palace – they have won 8 of the last 9 encounters.
* City are becoming draw specialists – 5 of their last 8 matches have ended all square.
* The Eagles are in good form – 6 wins from their last 10 matches.
* Christian Benteke hasn’t scored against City in 7 previous attempts.
AFC Bournemouth v Stoke City
* The Cherries nicked a 0-1 win earlier in the season.
* Bournemouth have won their last 2 without conceding – an achievement considering they have conceded 63 goals this season.
* Stoke are out of form, winning just one of their last 8 PL matches (5 defeats)
* The Potters are also finding it difficult to score: they have drawn a blank in 5 of their last 8 matches and haven’t scored away from home in 6 games.
* Joshua King is in the form of his life for Bournemouth – 13 goals in 17 appearances.
Burnley v West Bromwich Albion
* The Baggies thumped Burnley 4-0 earlier in the season. They also scored 4 against them last season.
* But Burnley are tougher at home, winning 32 points at Turf Moor, but have won only 1 of their last 4 home games.
* West Brom are out of form having lost their last 4 PL matches.
* They are also suffering their worst goal drought in their history – no goals in 5 matches.
* Burnley’s record against the Baggies recently is poor with just 2 wins in their last 16 attempts – and those came back in 2007.
Hull City v Sunderland
* Sunderland registered on of their few victories this season against Hull – winning 3-0 win in November.
* But Hull have turned the KCom Stadium into a fortress – 4 successive wins there and unbeaten in 8 overall.
* Hull have also kept successive clean sheets in the PL.
* Sunderland are on a miserable run – they have won once in the league this year and losing 12 of their last 17 matches.
* There hasn’t been a 0-0 draw between the sides since a clash in the old Division 2 in October 1988.
Leicester City v Watford
* Watford won 2-1 earlier in the season in the reverse fixture.
* Leicester have won their last 4 home matches in the PL.
* This doesn’t augur well for the Hornets who have lost their last 4 away matches without scoring.
* Overall, Watford have scored just 4 goals in their last 7 matches.
* Jamie Vardy is back in form with 9 goals in 13 games.
Swansea City v Everton (5.30)
* The sides drew 1-1 earlier in the season – 4 of the last 5 meetings between the sides have ended drawn.
* Swansea have a terrible record against the Toffees – winning only 2 of their 26 meetings in all competitions.
* If Swansea avoid defeat today, they will have gone 3 matches unbeaten for the first time this season.
* Everton haven’t won away from home for 6 matches.
* Swansea have the worst defensive record in the division, having conceded 69 goals so far this season.
The post All the factz and stats you need for today’s Premier League matches appeared first on Footballnewz.
The post All the factz and stats you need for today’s Premier League matches appeared first on Football Gifts Direct.
Source: Football Gifts Direct