Chelsea v Watford
• Champions Chelsea are bidding for a 14th home win in their past 15 matches.
• Watford are bang out of form – losing their last 4 without scoring.
• It gets worse for the Hornets – they have lost their last 6 on the road without scoring – an unwanted club record.
• Chelsea haven’t lost to Watford since 1999 – and that’s Watford’s only win against the Blues in their past 16 attempts.
• If Chelsea win their final 2 fixtures, they will become the first side to win 30 matches in a 38-game season.
Source: Football Gifts Direct