Manchester United v Swansea City (12.00)
* United will be looking to do the double over Swansea, having beaten them 1-3 back in November.
* United are 24 matches unbeaten in the Premier League – equalling their record in a single season.
* Swansea won last time out, ending a run of 5 defeats and 1 draw.
* The Red Devils have kept 8 clean sheets in their last 11 matches.
* Swansea haven’t scored in their last 3 away matches.
Everton v Chelsea (2.05)
* Chelsea hammered the Toffees 5-0 at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season.
* However, this game may be closer as Everton have won 12 of 17 home matches this season, losing just once.
* But then Chelsea have won 10 of their last 14 away matches, losing just 2.
* Chelsea have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 matches.
* There have been 15 goals in the last 3 PL matches between the sides.
Middlesbrough v Manchester City (2.05)
* The sides drew 1-1 at the Etihad earlier in the season.
* Boro’s win against Sunderland last time out ended a run of 16 matches without a win.
* City have lost 1 of their last 12 matches.
* Boro have kept 11 clean sheets this season – surprisingly 1 more than City have.
* City are strong away from home – 11 wins this season.
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (4.30)
* Honours were even at the Emirates in November – a 1-1 draw.
* If Spurs win, it will ensure they finish above Arsenal for the first time since the 1994/5 season.
* Spurs have won their last 8 PL matches and lost just 1 of their last 18.
* Arsenal have won 4 of their last 5 matches in all competitions.
* But the Gooners have lost 4 of their last 5 away from home.
The post Football Newz’s guide to today’s Premier League matches appeared first on Footballnewz.
The post Football Newz’s guide to today’s Premier League matches appeared first on Football Gifts Direct.
Source: Football Gifts Direct