Leicester City v Atletico Madrid
• Atletico lead 1-0 from the first leg. This means that if Leicester win 1-0 we go to extra time. If Atletico score, Leicester will need to win by 2 clear goals.
• Keeping a clean sheet may be tricky – Atletico have scored in each of their last 6 games.
• However, Leicester have a 100% record at home in the Champions League – played 4, won 4. They have scored 6 goals in the process, conceding just once.
• Leicester are now 3 games without a win in all competitions (2 losses) after winning 6 on the spin.
• Leicester are the 8th English team to make it to the last 8 of the Champions League. No other country has had as many clubs reach this stage of the tournament.
The post Who will win the Leicester v Atletico Madrid Champions League match? Our factz give you a guide appeared first on Footballnewz.
The post Who will win the Leicester v Atletico Madrid Champions League match? Our factz give you a guide appeared first on Football Gifts Direct.
Source: Football Gifts Direct