Burnley v Manchester United
* The sides drew 0-0 at Old Trafford earlier in the season. This was despite United having 37 attempts on goal.
* However, United haven’t won at Turf Moor since 1976, although they have only made 3 visits since then.
* Burnley are out of form – 1 win in 10 and 5 defeats.
* United are unbeaten in 22 PL matches, with 12 wins.
* Burnley have the 6th best home record in the PL, while United have the 3rd best away record in terms of points scored.
Liverpool v Crystal Palace
* Liverpool won a cracker 2-4 at Selhurst Park earlier in the season.
* The Reds are unbeaten in 7 PL matches with 5 wins.
* Palace are also in form, and have also won 5 of their last 7 matches, although they have had 1 defeat as well.
* Anfield is a fortress once again for Liverpool – they have been beaten there once in their last 24 PL matches.
* Palace’s Wilfred Zara has 9 assists from open play this season – only Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne has more: 10.
The post Who’s going to win in the Premier League today? Read our factz on the form appeared first on Footballnewz.
The post Who’s going to win in the Premier League today? Read our factz on the form appeared first on Football Gifts Direct.
Source: Football Gifts Direct